Tuesday, September 11, 2007

6am

I took this photograph on my first day on the Schmittner Alp in Switzerland. I was planning on spending the day with the mountain dairy farmer. Actually, I was planning on spending a few days on the farm to take pictures but then it snowed for 3 days.... Anyway, I did get one good day. This was taken at 6am, I was hiking up to the farm so early because I didn't want to miss the morning milking. Only the farmer Silvano and his son Armando live up there during the summer for 4 months. It is very isolated. I took a bunch of other pictures but haven't had the time to go through all of them yet.


5 comments:

Virginia said...

those lights look like eyes in the morning ;)

Virginia said...

and also I like the wet shoot from Adam,he just got some very beautiful colors there and Ella looks ADORABLE AWESOME shoots there all of them!!

Unknown said...

beautiful photos!!!

Alena said...

I'm so glad you took these to share the beautiful environment with us. Wish I could have seen it for real!

Virginia said...

:) You always made me smile