Sunday, August 24, 2008

Dancing On Top Of The World






Model: Cassandra

I love to dance, I love watching others dance,........ did I mention how much I love dance? I had a chance to take some pictures of Cassandra in action. We shot those on the roof of my studio last week. It was like a hundred degrees out, I felt kind of bad for Cassandra who was dancing her heart out in the sweltering sun. Besides the hot sun she also had to deal with shattered glass (I tried sweeping it away as much as I could before she started) and an uneven bumpy floor. After she was done we looked at her point shoes which had gone from pink to black from the dirty floor. I guess ballerinas are better off inside. :)

The dress as always was mine and I was happy to see it fit her well, the only problem was the low cut. She was worried that her boobs would pop out while she was dancing. I had not thought of that and didn't really have any good solution so we had to pick one of her leotards. She had that blue one which at first I thought was not going to work but then seeing it against the sky color.... lovely.

We had a blast, Cassandra is a lot of fun.

6 comments:

jane jane said...

Wow, these are simply amazing. How beautiful!!

Dave Levingston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave Levingston said...

Beautiful! I especially love the middle one.

Tony said...

just beautiful! love how you use color and values!

Pointpusher said...

Seriously breathtaking on so many levels. Your eyes is fantastic Diana.

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

wowww Just beautiful!!! Eva said agu agu ;)