Monday, October 5, 2009

The Harlem Open Artist Studio Tour

I'm falling behind... I still need to edit some Huntress pics and a couple of new shoots are in the works but it's a busy October so I probably won't be able to shoot until November. This weekend I'm participating in the Harlem Open Artist Studio Tour (HOAST 2009). Basically local artists in Harlem open up their studios to the public. I think it's a fun event, you get a map with the location of all participating artists and galleries in the area.

You can pick up the map at the Casa Frela Gallery where there's also an exhibit of the participating artists. (artists submitted 3, 4"x6" pieces for the show, it'll give you a nice preview). Here's the address:

Casa Frela Gallery
47 W. 119th Street (between Lenox and 5th Ave.)
NY, NY 10026

For a list of all participants:
http://www.hoast.org/CurrentParticipants.php


No comments: