Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bah Bah White Sheep

.

Model: Jane
Make Up: Lauren Weber


I just had fun with this one. It's silly and bizarre and that's what I wanted. I'm always amazed at how different I get Jane to look (with the help of Lauren). She seems to transform in front of the camera. This pose seemed to work the best with the setup and feel. We tried a few others but always went back to this so I didn't get a big variety of shots. I do have some others I may post later though. The wig by the way looked exactly like the pink clown wig I posted below. I painted, cut and groomed it into place, then added the purple ribbon to match the dress and background. The main thing was working with the colors I had in mind. I love working with color.

3 comments:

tom said...

Incredible, Diana!!!

Dave Levingston said...

Absolutely beautiful! Fantastic!

Alena said...

ding, ding, ding!! We have a winner!! You nailed this one D, awesome awesome beautiful!!!! any more?