Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's been a while






.... since I've last shot little Ella Bella. I finally had time to go through some of my b&w shots and found some I liked. It's sort of refreshing looking at these. I've been shooting so much "digital" where I go for very specific things and everything is so controlled that I sometimes forget the beauty in simplicity. This makes me want to shoot more film again. These were all shot with my TLR camera. I love that camera, I like the weight, the sound.... the uncertainty of the outcome.

3 comments:

Tony said...

Diana! these are SO beautiful! Years from now, both you and Ella are gonna look back on these photos and just marvel at the soul and beuaty that you bring out in your photos of Ella! Bellissimo!

nikkitoburrito said...

I love her! Can she be more beautiful?!?!

jane jane said...

I know you like the middle one best since you put it in the middle... but I really love the top one. These are really beautiful.