Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Amy


Model: Amy


People don't realize how difficult it can be sitting for a portrait. It's one thing if you have a full set, make up and props to hide behind or interact with but just sitting and facing the camera "straight on" is actually quite difficult. This was my first time shooting with Amy which was interesting and fun for the both of us. Needless to say she's gorgeous and I like that she doesn't seem to be aware of how pretty she is. My only request was the bright red lipstick and not a lot of make up. I might do a few more of these kind of portraits with the black, grey and red color scheme since I do like how that worked out.

2 comments:

jane jane said...

So beautiful!!! I love this photograph - well done, ladies!!!

Nikki said...

Indeed. She is simply gorgeous! The stark black bg coupled with the bright red lipstick makes he skin look almost luminescent. Great portrait Di!