Thursday, April 19, 2012



I'm back from Japan. Here's why I fell in love with Kyoto.....
Such beauty everywhere


Beautiful Kimonos everywhere



Cherry blossoms season rocks



Japanese markets are amazing. Look at all the shapes, colors and textures.



 I love how even the young people take off their shoes, even in the park!

I love their tea houses. The new ones...
as well as the very old.


How awesome are their animated fortune machines
If you don't like your fotune you can return it.

Coy fish everywhere

So much fun walking around




  Monkeys, need I say more



Bamboo forest, so beautiful and serene.


2 comments:

jane jane said...

I love the pictures of the bamboo forest.

jend said...

Hey Lady! So yes, I still stalk you from Florida! I 100% agree with Jane, the bamboo forest pictures are amazing! I don't know how you did it, but just by looking at the photos I feel as if I myself visited the bamboo forest! It's amazing how peaceful those photos are. I just love them!